Careers at Dixon Advisory
For a rewarding career join Evans Dixon
In 2017, Dixon Advisory joined forces with Evans and Partners to become part of the Evans Dixon Group. As such, the firm has grown from local pioneer in SMSF support services to global company with more than 600 staff across offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane and New York. This means there are many ways for careers to grow. Combined, Evans Dixon has the scale and resources to provide a broad range of rewarding career opportunities across wealth management, superannuation, estate planning, corporate advisory and more.
Our award-winning graduate program
For graduates, being a part of Evans Dixon means having access to a broader range of opportunities to gain experience working in diverse areas such as holistic wealth management, global fund and asset management, stockbroking, investment banking services, or self managed super fund accounting. We take pride in providing employees with the best environment to gain valuable experience working directly with clients, develop expertise and be rewarded for success. It’s why Evans Dixon was ranked No. 1 in the Top Graduate Employers list for 2018.
Dealers Assistant - Fantastic Graduate Opportunity with Immediate Start!
- Continuous internal training structured by industry leading professionals
- Direct client contact and exposure to sharemarkets from day one
- Competitive remuneration package and other lifestyle benefits
Administration Assistant - Kick start your career!
- Perfect position to kick start your business administration career
- Fantastic lifestyle benefits - Fitness rebate, free breakfast & social events!
- Located in North Sydney – easy walk to trains, buses and shops
Graduate Opportunity - Assistant Accountant - Superannuation
- Financial support in gaining CA/ CPA + extensive internal training and mentoring
- Young and vibrant culture + career progression opportunities
- Early experience in direct client contact