Careers at Dixon Advisory
For a rewarding career join Evans Dixon
In 2017, Dixon Advisory joined forces with Evans and Partners to become part of the Evans Dixon Group. As such, the firm has grown from local pioneer in SMSF support services to global company with more than 600 staff across offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane and New York. This means there are many ways for careers to grow. Combined, Evans Dixon has the scale and resources to provide a broad range of rewarding career opportunities across wealth management, superannuation, estate planning, corporate advisory and more.
Our award-winning graduate program
For graduates, being a part of Evans Dixon means having access to a broader range of opportunities to gain experience working in diverse areas such as holistic wealth management, global fund and asset management, stockbroking, investment banking services, or self managed super fund accounting. We take pride in providing employees with the best environment to gain valuable experience working directly with clients, develop expertise and be rewarded for success. It’s why Evans Dixon was ranked No. 1 in the Top Graduate Employers list for 2018.
Manager – Client Onboarding
Looking to start your career in a corporate office environment? We’re looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to provide full administrative support to our Family Wealth Management team.
You will be a part of a growing, supportive and dynamic team that works closely with all areas of the business.
Private Wealth Law Graduate
- Career entry role with plenty of hands on legal work and direct client contact
- Excellent mentoring with opportunities for professional development
- Work in a friendly team of Legal and Financial professionals
Casual Assistant Accountant – Superannuation
An exciting opportunity exists for enthusiastic, penultimate or final year Accounting students to join our Canberra Superannuation department.
Working within a dynamic and supportive team environment you will receive excellent training from industry leading professionals, as well as potential to gain an ongoing full-time graduate position upon completion of your degree.
Graduate Assistant Accountant – Superannuation
- Financial support in gaining CA/ CPA + extensive internal training and mentoring
- Young and vibrant culture + career progression opportunities
- Early experience in direct client contact
Dealers Assistant - Fantastic Graduate Opportunity with Immediate Start!
- Continuous internal training structured by industry leading professionals
- Direct client contact and exposure to sharemarkets from day one
- Competitive remuneration package and other lifestyle benefits