Start your financial services career with us
Are you a passionate, self-starter with the initiative and desire to continually learn and develop in your role? Do you commit yourself to your responsibilities and projects and always challenge the boundaries? We are seeking candidates for our Graduate Program who are:
- genuinely committed to developing their career with us
- excellent communicators with strong presentation skills
- completely focussed on delivering client service excellence.
Experience the benefits of our Graduate Program
As part of our renowned Graduate Program, you can learn from the best as you develop your career with a leading and progressive financial services firm that has the personal approach, dynamic culture and team spirit of a privately owned company. Successful candidates will benefit from:
- mentoring by a senior advisor
- career progression opportunities
- on-the-job training and development
- client interaction
- payment of course fees and paid study leave to support your choice of CA or CPA qualifications (accounting) and other post graduate qualifications.
Learn from the best in a wide choice of divisions
A variety of graduate opportunities are available in our Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra offices in:
- private wealth advisory
- portfolio management and stockbroking
- funds management and corporate finance.
Find out more about our teams.
Meet some of our previous graduates
Read about our staff testimonials.
Apply for the Dixon Advisory graduate program
Opportunities are available for Australian citizens and residents (including New Zealand citizens) who completed their studies at the end of last year or will do so by the end of this year. For more information and how to apply, please register your interest to receive an email when applications have opened. We also attend a number of Careers Fairs nationally.
Graduate program application process and deadlines
Find out more about our selection process.
Frequently Asked Questions – Graduate program
Discover more about the graduate program in our frequently asked questions.