During your consultation*, we’ll speak to you about:
- Challenges faced by investors in the current environment
- The impact of the franking credit proposal
- Strategies that may help maximise income
Explore options for the current investment environment.
With official cash rates at historic lows and the prospect of more changes to tax and super, investors looking to maximise income for their portfolio could face challenges. In this complimentary consultation* our experienced specialists can help you understand these challenges and discuss opportunities that may maximise income – without taking unnecessary risks to capital.
Why we’re the trusted SMSF experts
- Award-winning support which lets you retain control
- Global investment insights from our Investment Committee
- Tailored advice and dedicated administration support
- Education and events to empower your decision-making
- Access to investment research, accounting and legal teams.
"We believe the value of money is the freedom it provides."
Daryl Dixon, Executive Chairman, Dixon Advisory
The combined experience of our Investment Committee.
Our legacy of providing fee-for-service financial advice.
The number of SMSF members we support.
Australian families who have benefited from our financial expertise over the past 30 years.
We assist trustees to invest $7 billion in capital.
Alongside our clients, our employees and their families and friends invest $250 million.