With interest rates at record lows of 1.50%, it’s a challenging time for Australian investors – especially if you’re running your own self managed super fund (SMSF) and struggling to generate sufficient returns to draw an income in retirement.
Fortunately, Dixon Advisory can help.
Book now for a free SMSF consult* with one of our experts. During your obligation-free session, you will explore:
- ideas for growing and protecting wealth outside the traditional asset classes of cash and shares
- current market opportunities and risks as noted by the Dixon Advisory Investment Committee
- how you can partner with Dixon Advisory to access the expertise and support you may need to navigate the low interest rate environment without losing control over the decision making.
Discover more about Dixon Advisory’s supported SMSF service
Our award-winning supported SMSF service gives you access to expert guidance while helping you stay in control of your retirement savings. It includes:
- expert accounting and administration
- proactive and tailored investment advice
- exclusive market insights and expertise from our Investment Committee.
We’re currently supporting more than 8,000 SMSF clients to navigate the low interest rates environment and make the most of the new super rules – and we’re confident we can help you too.
Sign up now – free SMSF consult*
To arrange an appointment for an obligation-free SMSF consult* with one of our directors call 1300 852 017 or use the form on this page.