Estate planning advice
Passing on your legacy
Planning for the distribution of your estate is a complex but necessary component of your overall financial wellbeing. It requires much more than just preparing a will – especially if you have beneficiaries – and it may involve numerous administration requirements. However, if managed properly, careful estate planning can streamline the distribution of your legacy and protect your assets into the future.
Important things to consider
- drafting a will that works
- deciding the responsibilities of your executor
- choosing your Power of Attorney
- planning your successors
- deciding on an appropriate trust
- reducing tax liabilities.