Partnering with ADA NSW
The Australian Dental Association (ADA) NSW has established its reputation as a trusted voice of the profession, representing and supporting dentists throughout their careers. Just as ADA looks after the needs and interests of its members, Dixon Advisory has been helping Australians grow and manage their wealth for more than 30 years.
We are excited to partner with ADA to offer members investment advice, self managed superannuation solutions and expert insights which may help you shape your financial future.
How will this help you?
To launch our new partnership, we will be hosting a range of informative seminars* designed specifically for ADA members. They can help you navigate the opportunities and challenges presented by today's dynamic economic and investment environment.
We're also pleased to offer:
- The Wise program – an education series designed for women by women, that facilitates conversations around intelligent financial decision-making, with a commitment to empowering and inspiring confidence. The program encourages women to meet, connect and learn about financial matters in a comfortable setting through a series of educational workshops facilitated by Dixon Advisory’s experts.
Complimentary financial consults* which can aid you in better understanding some of the general investment and tax-effective strategies available to support your wealth creation journey.
For more than 30 years, Dixon Advisory has assisted clients to identify, prioritise and achieve their financial goals by assessing their overall situation and developing a customised strategy to help grow and manage their wealth. Some of the key areas we provide Dixon Advisory clients guidance on include:
- transition-to-retirement tax strategies
- working out the most effective super structure for you
- proactive investment advice
- estate planning and intergenerational wealth transfer strategies
- help with managing public service superannuation benefits.
Prefer to speak to someone directly?
As a member of the senior leadership team in Sydney, Katie has a comprehensive understanding of Dixon Advisory’s services. Katie’s role is to help her clients understand their financial situation and provide information about what the firm does and how we can help. Katie is also the ambassador and program manager of the award-winning Wise program.02 9432 3042 [email protected]