Partnering with AMA Victoria
AMA Victoria has established its reputation as the trusted voice of the medical profession, representing doctors and medical practitioners from across the state of Victoria. Just as AMA Victoria looks after the needs and interest of its members, Dixon Advisory has been helping Australians build their life savings and manage their wealth for more than 30 years.
We are excited to partner with AMA Victoria and provide members with investment advice, self managed superannuation solutions and expert insights to help you effectively manage your financial future.
How will this help you?
To launch our new partnership, we will be hosting a range of informative seminars throughout 2018. Designed specifically for AMA members, they can help you navigate the opportunities and challenges presented by today's dynamic economic and investment environment.
We're also pleased to offer AMA members:
- complimentary financial consults* where we can help you better understand some of the tax and investment strategies available to help manage and grow your life savings.
- $1,000 discount for AMA Victoria members interested in receiving strategic financial advice or $1,000 first year discount for members who would like to join our ongoing services.
At Dixon Advisory, we help our clients to identify, prioritise and achieve their financial goals by assessing their overall situation and developing a customised strategy for long-term wealth creation and capital security. Some of the key areas we provide advice:
- transition-to-retirement tax strategies
- working out the right super structure for you
- proactive investment advice
- estate planning and intergenerational wealth transfer strategies
- managing public service superannuation benefits.
Where to now for the Australian share market
How long can the bull market for Australian shares last? With the ASX reporting season in full swing during August, Evans and Partners’ portfolio managers, Ben Chan and Adam Alexander provide their outlook for the Australian share market in the year ahead.Book now
Prefer to speak to someone directly?
Director, Family Wealth Management
BBus (Fin Plan), CFP®
Ashley is a Director in the Melbourne Office and has a thorough understanding of the comprehensive services Dixon Advisory offers. Ashley’s role is to help people understand their own financial situation and priorities, as well as provide them with information about what the firm does, and why.
After speaking with Ashley, you can then make a more informed decision about whether the solutions Dixon Advisory offers might be suitable for your circumstances.03 9411 4023 [email protected]