During your consultation*, we’ll speak to you about:
- Challenges faced by investors in the current environment
- The impact of changes to tax and super
- The value of expert help with SMSF administration and compliance
- available options for your defined benefit, or super accumulation account when accepting a redundancy
- what to do with redundancy and leave payments, including paying down debt and investing in superannuation
- effective tax treatment of your redundancy and leave payments
- the impact of redundancy on your overall financial position, including the option to retire
Why we’re the trusted SMSF experts
- Award-winning support which lets you retain control
- Global investment insights from our Investment Committee
- Tailored advice and dedicated administration support
- Education and events to empower your decision-making
- Access to investment research, accounting and legal teams.
"We believe the value of money is the freedom it provides."
Daryl Dixon, Executive Chairman, Dixon Advisory
The combined experience of our Investment Committee.
Our legacy of providing fee-for-service financial advice.
The number of SMSF members we support.
Australian families who have benefited from our financial expertise over the past 30 years.
We assist trustees to invest $7 billion in capital.
Alongside our clients, our employees and their families and friends invest $250 million.