Planning ahead: Retirement super strategies
Retirement planning for the years leading up to retirement
If you’re planning to retire in the next five to 10 years or already transitioning to retirement, you may be looking for extra support to protect your retirement income, especially with the new super rules that came into effect on 1 July 2017. Touted as the ‘biggest reforms to super in 10 years’, the changes could have a significant impact on your retirement planning strategies and income stream.
In this seminar, our experts will outline the impact of the changes and share investment opportunities that could help boost your income stream in retirement.
- working out the right super structure for you
- retirement and income tax strategies to consider under the new super rules
- the impact of the new super rules if you will be retiring with a defined benefit pension
- how to navigate the retirement risk zone, which is the precarious 10-year transition-to-retirement period
- how we support and partner with our clients.
Following the seminar, our team will be happy to answer any additional questions you may have*.
How to register
To book your place please choose a location and time that suits you. If you prefer to book over the phone, simply call 1300 852 017.