Planning ahead: Retirement super strategies
Effective wealth planning for the years leading up to retirement
If you’re planning to retire in the next five to 10 years, or are already transitioning to retirement, maximising your nest egg may be one of your priorities. If this is the case, having the right tax and investment strategies within your super can be critical in helping you grow and manage your retirement savings.
In this seminar, our experts will discuss different superannuation structures, tax strategies, and options available to you, as well as share investment insights that could help you more effectively manage your wealth as you transition to retirement.
- the benefits of superannuation as a wealth-creation vehicle in retirement
- different super strategies to help build wealth for retirement
- the pros and cons of various super structures
- investing in the key period leading into retirement
- how Dixon Advisory supports and partners with clients.
Following the seminar, our team will be happy to answer any additional questions you may have*.