Why partner with Dixon Advisory
The Dixon Advisory supported SMSF difference
If you’re passionate about building and optimising your wealth in retirement, we can provide an alternative to doing it all yourself. At Dixon Advisory, we empower our self managed super fund (SMSF) clients to retain control of their investments while at the same time drawing on the expert guidance and support from our team of in-house SMSF specialists. We are committed to helping you achieve your retirement goals by working in close partnership with you to deliver personal and proactive SMSF support services.
Why choose Dixon Advisory as your supported SMSF partner?
SMSF accounting and administration
- financial statements
- audit and actuarial requirements
- online reports.
Proactive investment advice
- portfolio reviews
- tailored investment recommendations
- active management of cash accounts and term deposits
- access to new investment opportunities
- informed insights from our Investment Committee of highly experienced financial experts.
Market insights and educational expertise
- regular market commentary from our Investment Committee
- invitations to seminars, investment presentations and networking events.
Please note that the services we offer are provided on a fee-for-service basis. These will be set out in a written agreement that clearly establishes our ongoing obligations and how we charge.