Why choose Dixon Advisory
Why set up an SMSF with Dixon Advisory?
Discover the Dixon Advisory supported SMSF difference
If you’re passionate about building and optimising your wealth in retirement, we can provide an alternative to doing it all yourself. We help trustees establish an SMSF, allowing them to retain control while at the same time receiving expert guidance and support on investment options, compliance and paperwork. Our in-house SMSF specialists are committed to helping you achieve your retirement goals by working in close partnership with you to deliver personal and proactive SMSF support services.
Why choose Dixon Advisory as your supported SMSF partner?
SMSF accounting and administration
- compliance paperwork
- financial statements and tax return
- audit and actuarial requirements
- online reports.
Proactive investment advice
- tailored investment recommendations
- active management of cash accounts and term deposits
- access to new investment opportunities
- informed insights from our Investment Committee of highly experienced financial experts.
Market insights and educational expertise
- regular market commentary from our Investment Committee
- invitations to seminars, investment presentations and networking events.