To be a successful investor, you generally need to be armed with current information on market opportunities, risks and trends. Collecting and synthesising this information alone can take a lot of time – usually, more time than most people have. To stay sharp, you’ll likely need support. That’s where Dixon Advisory can help.
When you join Dixon Advisory, you’ll receive:
- unique insights and investment recommendations from an investment committee with more than 185 years of collective experience
- exclusive access to premier education and networking events like the upcoming annual investor conference in November and quarterly Platinum and Gold seminars
- ongoing personalised support from a dedicated team focused on your goals.
Get the advice and support you need to make more informed decisions for a better future.
Stay sharp, call us today*
If you’ve been thinking of starting an SMSF, or if you're seeking a different perspective on how you could manage your wealth, call us today on 1300 DIXONS or fill out the form to find out more.
What to expect
If you are new to SMSFs, a one-on-one, obligation-free meeting* will be an opportunity to get more information about SMSFs including, how they work, how they are structured and their unique advantages and disadvantages. If you already have an SMSF, we can talk to you about how we partner with trustees to manage their funds, and share with you who we are as a firm and how we operate.
By the time you’re done, you may choose to switch to our supported SMSF service which includes access to:
- expert, strategic financial advice that keeps you in control of the decision-making
- compliance, accounting and bookkeeping services
- tailored investment advice based on your goals
- SMSF tax strategies
- technical support as you need it.
Who are we?
Dixon Advisory is a recognised provider of award-winning supported SMSF services and wealth management solutions. For more than 30 years, we’ve been helping Australians take control of their wealth and build greater financial security into retirement. We currently help over 8,000 trustees nationwide and are confident we can do the same for you.
When you become a Dixon Advisory client you’ll receive unique insights from our investment committee, access to exclusive events, including the upcoming annual investor conference in November and ongoing support to make informed decisions for a better future.
For more information
Read more about the Dixon Advisory and Fine Music 102.5 FM partnership.