Building your wealth
Maximise your assets with wealth management
We are committed to getting to know you – your situation, goals and risk tolerance – in order to develop a structured plan to build your wealth. Using a transparent fee-for-service structure, your financial adviser will create a tailored plan that considers your age, life stage and financial goals.
Our specialist advice includes how to:
- structure your assets in a tax-effective manner
- improve your overall superannuation position through salary sacrificing, moving assets, maximising self managed super fund (SMSF) benefits and commencing pension accounts
- optimise your income by effectively directing surplus income
- structure and repay debt effectively
- maximise your overall personal and family financial position.
Protect your financial future
Insuring your assets and income is crucial to protecting your wealth. Insurance may help cover costs associated with illness, accident and disability, all of which can affect your income generation capacity and retirement revenue stream. Our team of financial advisers can discuss key insurance considerations with you, including the different types of insurance and how they can assist to protect you, as well as how to structure these in a tax-effective manner.
Discover effective financial strategies for senior executives
We assist senior executives whose strong earning capacity places them in a good position to benefit from an array of tax-effective financial strategies. It is especially beneficial for those who are time-poor and want proactive advice. Our tailored recommendations for each individual can include:
- establishing and operating an SMSF
- optimising defined benefit superannuation funds for public service executives
- minimising tax through salary sacrificing and personal superannuation contributions
- correctly structuring your financial affairs
- monitoring your strategies to reflect current market conditions and meet legislative requirements.
Choose your super structure wisely
Whether you’ve had the same super fund or investment structure in place for some time, your personal circumstances and balance may have changed – which is why it makes sense to review your arrangements. But where do you start? By using our simple guide, we show you five key areas you should consider when comparing options, which can help make it easier to make a more informed choice about your super and determine the most appropriate solution for you.