201 Tax and Investment Strategies
Daryl Dixon, 1991
Drawing on Daryl Dixon’s many years of hands-on investment and policy experience, this book provides practical strategies dealing with financial management, tax and investment planning including tax-saving strategies for the 1991-92 financial year.
As well as giving an overview of the tax system, Daryl provides tax and investments strategies for a range of areas at different stages of life including:
- investing in your house
- providing for your retirement
- choosing an appropriate business/investment structure
- tax-effective borrowing
- tax issues such as capital gains tax, income splitting, special tax concessions and gearing and negative gearing
- investment options such as fixed interest investments, property, equities, borrowing as a strategy and superannuation choices
- getting a pension and investment policies for retirement
- assisting family members.
This edition is an expanded and updated edition of Daryl Dixon’s Guide to 161 Tax and Investment Strategies.