Securing Your Superannuation Future
How to Start and Run a Self Managed Super Fund
Daryl Dixon, 2012
Daryl Dixon's latest book, Securing Your Superannuation Future, was released in 2012, and offers practical, easy-to-understand tools and strategies to set up and run a self managed super fund (SMSF). Daryl's insights go beyond the standard requirements for running an SMSF. He reveals many tax-saving tips and practical steps to work through important decisions such as:
- Do you need professional assistance to run your fund?
- Who should be the trustees and members of your SMSF?
- What steps should you take to build your super in a tax-effective way?
- How do you construct your SMSF investment portfolio?
- When and how should you access your super?
- How can you maximise the amount of super you pass on to your beneficiaries?
Copies of Securing Your Superannuation Future are being sold at Dixon Advisory reception desks in Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra. It is also available in book stores and can be purchased online at:
View Daryl's Amazon Profile