Super Strategies for the 21st Century
Daryl Dixon, 2000
This book provides a detailed explanation of Australia’s complex superannuation system and suggests specific strategies to make the most of the benefits and avoid the traps.
Among the topics Daryl Dixon covers are:
- tax on super contributions, fund earnings, lump sum withdrawals and pension payments
- the rules of compulsory superannuation
- salary sacrifice super contributions
- small business super options
- self managed super funds
- redundancy and superannuation
- death and disability insurance within a super fund.